Are you looking to create a space in your home for an office but you don’t have an extra room? Turn a closet into you dream office space with some of these easy and inexpensive steps.
- Start by removing everything out of the closet including the rod.
- Fill holes and paint the interior.
- Invest in good lighting.
- Install shelving for office supplies.
- This desk from Ikea is simple and inexpensive.
- Utilize the space outside the closet for extra work space by adding a table.
- A file cabinet on wheels makes it convenient to move around and store when not in use.
- The last on the list is a great chair. It completes any home office.