Neat, LLC, a Florida limited liability company, d/b/a Neatly Designed (“Neatly Designed”) is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Please contact Neatly Designed at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and/or confidential information, and we will gladly assist you.
Personal Data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing: Any operation or set of operations that is performed on Personal Data or on Sets of Personal Data.
Data Subject: A natural person whose Personal Data is being processed.
Child: A natural person under 18 years of age.
We/Us/Our/I: we and/or us and/or our and/or I refers to Neatly Designed.
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, and transparent. Our processing activities are lawful. We always consider your rights before processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose for which the data is processed.
- Processing is done with minimal amount of data. We only gather and process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited to a certain time period. We will not store Personal Data longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of any data we store.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of any and all data we store.
You, as the Data Subject, have the following rights:
- Right to Information: You have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to Access: You have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Erasure: In certain circumstances, you may request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to Restrict Processing: Where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to Object to Processing: In certain cases, you have the right to object to processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to Object to Automated Processing: You have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling, and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. You may exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint: In the event that we refuse your request under the Right to Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: You have the right withdraw any given consent for processing of your Personal Data. Please contact email@example.com if you would like your Personal Data removed from our records.
DATA WE GATHER
Information You Have Provided to Us
This might include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, home address, etc. Mainly information that is necessary for providing you with a product and/or service or to enhance your experience with our services and us. We save the information you provide to us in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website.
Information Automatically Collected About You
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. This information is used to improve your user experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Publicly Available Information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
Any Information You Provide
Any personal information you provide to us will be considered confidential information and will be safeguarded to the best of our ability.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Provide our service to you, including but not limited to providing you with other products and/or services that you have requested, providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services, communicating and interacting with you, and notifying you of changes to any services;
- Enhance your customer experience;
- Fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
- Gain information via Google Analytics such as the country in which you reside in and how many pages you visit on our site; and
- Ensure you are a real person and not a bot when leaving a comment on a post.
We only use your Personal Data for legitimate reasons and/or with your consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To identify you;
- To provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- Allow you access to comment on posts; and
- To send you emails after you have subscribed to our email list.
We also process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To send you personalized offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners) and emails;
- To administer and analyze our client base (behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/services offered/provided; and
- To conduct questionnaires concerning reader satisfaction.
So long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or the same to your browsing behavior to be in our legitimate interest.
With your consent we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- For other purposes we have asked your consent for; and
- To leave a comment on blog posts.
We process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligations arising from any legal matter and/or use your Personal Data as required by law. We reserve the right to make anonymous Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is made anonymous. We save your name and email so that we can send you emails/newsletters to which you can unsubscribe at any time.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- The link between purposes, context, and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further processing;
- The further processing would not harm your interests; and
- There would be appropriate safeguards for processing.
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
WHO ELSE CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers.
CONNECTED THIRD PARTIES
We only work with processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonyms and pseudonyms where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks with security software.
Even though we try our best, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGY
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on our website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Last modification was made January 2020.